Spring is in the air and things are busy here at UI. We’re beginning to see consistently more activity from our customers. We continue to be optimistic that the U.S. is “shaking off” the sluggishness that we’ve all experienced for the last 12 months.
We have a lot of exciting things happening here. You can read all about them in this month’s newsletter!
Here’s what you’ll find in our latest issue:
- The latest news from Mike Dolan, VP Sales and Business Development
- The UI sales team is booking visits. Let’s talk about how we can solve your material handling challenges
- We recover dirty, worn out, tired urethane covers
- The material handling workhorse: urethane covered bearings
- Welcome David Wright, Manufacturing Manager
If you’d like each issue to arrive in your monthly inbox, subscribe using the form below.