Our “roll up the sleeves and get to work” attitude
Our company’s ingenuity got its start at Bob Liland’s kitchen table when he taught himself the urethane business.
Bob isn’t one to take “no” for an answer. Over the years, he created our company’s “yes we can” attitude by continually innovating.
Today, this spirit is part and parcel of everything we do:
- Recommending design changes to improve urethane part performance or production time
- Putting our heads together to solve tough challenges
- Finding ways to innovate processes to help keep your costs low
- Building a state-of-art machine shop in order to eliminate costly outsourcing
- Creating all our own molds in-house
Our entire team, from sales to the production floor, is ready and willing to roll up our sleeves and get to work for you.
Steps included testing new formulations, eliminating process steps, and improving part quality.
We've built a reputation for tackling tough manufacturing and industrial challenges using urethane, silicone and plastics.
In this FAQ, we discuss a few of the considerations that go into formulating urethane for your application.