Reduce – Reuse: Let UI Recover Your Urethane Rollers and Wheels
Our urethane recovering service includes most types and sizes of rollers and wheels, from industrial drive wheels to very large manufacturing rollers used on production lines or within equipment.
We can also recover wheels used on heavy duty OEM equipment, such as moveable cranes.
By recovering your rollers and wheels, you can save a tremendous amount of money – and keep our landfills free of industrial waste.
Benefits of recovering your rollers and wheels
- Highest-quality and precision work
- New urethane covers at a fraction of cost of replacing the entire unit
- Environmentally friendly; extends the life of perfectly good cores and hubs
- All work completed at our New Bern facility by master craftsmen
- Cores, hubs, and journal repairs handled in-house at our machine shop
UI’s process for recovering rollers and wheels:
In case of damage or excessive wear, UI will notify you; we can also replace a damaged core if necessary at our in-house machine shop.
To learn more about how we can recover your rollers or wheels, contact us. A UI representative is happy to talk to you.